Schaefer Italy is the Italian branch of Schaefer-Tec group, a pan-european network of companies. Schaefer offices locally represent a unique collection of highly innovative small global companies developing cutting edge technologies for nano-scale characterization.
With specific regards to our Italy registered company, our strengths are:
- Which enable us selecting the most innovative technology suppliers globally. Our partners are often academic spin-off companies founded based on innovations/patents pushing ahead the limits of what can be measured and thus known.
- Baked by our long term partnership established with the Institute of Biophysics @ the National Research Council in Genova, where we set up our life science characterization lab.
- We pride ourselves on being privately owned; no financial investors nor venture capital own any of our shares, which makes us able to focus on customers satisfaction rather than financial performance.
Nowadays our technologies portfolio comprises:
- SPM microscopes for operation in: air, environments or vacuum, and related accessories.
- Optical profilers and optical 3D microscopes for tabletop operation or in-line integration.
- 3D label free microscopes and manipulation tools for cell-to-cell analysis, developed specifically for the life sciences.
- Microscopy-based cell counters, also with recognition capabilities.
- Nanoparticles characterization tools: TRPS and Enhanced Dark Field Microscopy.
- Vacuum and control instrumentation (vacuum control, mass flow meters, HV and UHV parts)
For our Italy-based customers convenience most of the above technologies are available for demonstration or contract work at either of our two offices based in Rovigo (metrology) and Genova (life sciences).
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for discussing your measurement needs. Whether you wish to purchase a microscope, or to perform measurements on contract, or in case you need help for integrating one of the sensors we market into your process, we will be happy to work with you!
At this time our main global partners, deploying the above mentioned technologies, that we represent in Italy are:
|Scanning Probe Microscopies|
High-end AFM microscopes
|Asylum Research Oxford Instruments
|UHV STM and AFM and control electronics||RHK Technology
|Price affordable AFM instruments||CSinstruments
|SEM vacuum compatible compact AFMs||Nenovision
|3D Optical Profilers and 3D digital microscopes|
|High-end multimodal 3D profilers for metrology||Sensofar Tech
|Interferometry profiler sensor for integration||GBS Ilmenau
|Digital Holo microscopes for time resolved profiles and MEMs||
|Price affordable Digital 3D microscopes||
|3D label free microscopies for cell-to-cell analysis and manipulation tools for life sciences|
|Digital holographic camera for confocal microscopes retrofit||
|Holographic-tomographic 3D microscopes||
|Force controlled single cell manipulation robot||Cytosurge BOT
|Robotic single cell isolation||
|Automated cell counter with recognition|
|Microscopy based cells counter, with recognition||
IBF and partners here in Italy
|Nanoparticles characterization tools|
|Enhanced Dark field microscopy||
|Tunable Resistive Pulse Counting tool||
|Vacuum and mass flow control||
Teledyne Hastings instruments
|High vacuum and ultra-high-vacuum parts||