Call for Posters is CLOSED!
Contributions should address scientific and technological advancements in sectors relevant for nanotechnologies and their integration with KETs, also in the framework and requirements of INDUSTRY 4.0, including:
- ADDITIVE & 3D MANUFACTURING
- CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING & RESTORATION
- CULTURAL HERITAGE
- ELECTRONICS, MICRO AND NANOSYSTEMS
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT
- HEALTH & NANOMEDICINE
- INNOVATIVE AND SMART TEXTILES
- NANO-BIO RELATED PRODUCTS
- NANO-MATERIALS BASED INNOVATION (including graphene and 2D materials beyond graphene)
- NANOSCALE CHARACTERIZATION AND MEASUREMENTS
- SAFETY AND SOCIAL IMPACTS (including nano-toxicology)
- TRANSPORT, SPACE & AERONAUTICS
Contributions will be selected by the Steering Committee on the basis of the scientific quality and of the relevance with respect to the conference themes and objectives.
INNOVATION AT NANOINNOVATION
A limited number of posters will be selected also for presentations and “flash” presentations in (4-5 mins) in technical-scientific symposia or in dedicated Poster Sessions. The application-oriented and innovative character of the contribution will be among the criteria for selection.
Authors are requested to indicate in the submission form their availability for a presentation.
Poster presentation is subject to a fee of 100 euro + VAT, to be paid before the event. A formal invoice will be sent according to the author indications in the online poster form. Poster display without payment confirmation will not be allowed.
|NanoInnovation_CallforPosters.pdf||Submission guidelines_NanoInnovation 2020_nuova data.pdf|
Due to the restrictions imposed by Covid-19, during NanoInnovation 2020 Posters will NOT be displayed in the exhibition area, but an online gallery and a virtual presentation is available for all posters selected.