This policy covers the way Associazione NanoItaly treats personal information that we collect and receive on the following websites: www.nanoinnovation2020.eu, www.nanoinnovation2019.eu, www.nanoinnovation.eu, nanoinnovation.it, www.eurasia2018.org, www.nanoitaly.it and www.associazione-nanoitaly.it. Such information consists of your name, surname, email address, city, country, company/institution/university name, position, which may not otherwise be publicly available. Association NanoItaly websites also record information related to your past use of the websites.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Associazione NanoItaly collects and records your personal information, which you have provided in your profile account. Associazione NanoItaly takes no responsibility for the reliability of this information and whether it has been kept up to date.
- When you register on one of Associazione NanoItaly websites, we know your identity even if you do not take part anymore to our conferences.
- The Associazione NanoItaly websites record information about your activities and financial transactions, including payments related to the Associazione Nanoitaly activities.
- Associazione NanoItaly does not store any information about your credit card, which you provide on-line or by sending a payment form. The information is only used to finalize the payment.
- Associazione NanoItaly automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address.
- Associazione NanoItaly may use your e-mail address for its own purposes including informing you about conferences and events directly organized and managed.
- Any information, which you supply in your profile, is not viewable to guests visiting the websites.
- All of the content of the Associazione NanoItaly websites is stored on servers of professional hosting services and is regularly backed-up.
2. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Associazione NanoItaly does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you to others organisations except to provide products or services that you have requested, after we have obtained your permission.
- Associazione NanoItaly may set and access cookies on your computer.
4. YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT YOUR PROFILE ACCOUNT
- You can edit all of the information you provide in your profile after successfully logging into the Associazione NanoItaly websites.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Associazione NanoItaly has modern tools and procedures designed to protect personal information recorded about you. Nevertheless, no data transmission over the Internet or electronic information storage technology can be guaranteed to be fully secure.
6. CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
For your protection, we have taken a number of steps to maximize the security of financial transactions accepted by the Associazione NanoItaly websites. Credit Card processing uses professional and secure services. Your entry of credit card information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure mode. If for any reason, you feel uncomfortable submitting your credit card information over the Internet, you can email or fax the credit card information to Associazione NanoItaly or make any other necessary payments by bank transfer.
Associazione NanoItaly may update this policy. Associazione NanoItaly will notify you about significant changes in the way that personal information is treated by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your profile or by placing a prominent notice on the Associazione NanoItaly websites.
8. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS