Join leading technology and solution providers at the national meeting event built specifically for the wide and multidisciplinary community involved in the development of nanotechnologies and their integration with other key enabling technologies (KETs), in all application fields.
NanoInnovation 2020 will be the national largest gathering of commercialization-focused innovators from small, medium and large companies, research Centres and universities.
Research organizations, universities, companies, investors, and institutions together with economic operators, professionals, policy makers, media and any other stakeholder interested in the recent developments of micro and nanotechnologies and KETs can take advantage in participating to NanoInnovation 2020 and are warmly invited to join the event.
Contact us to receive further information about participation/exhibition opportunities and to find how to disseminate your research and project activities.
|Tuesday||September 15th||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||September 16th||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||September 17th||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||September 18th||09:00 - 18:00|
INDUSTRY & EXHIBIT SECTORS
- CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING & RESTORATION
- ELECTRONICS, MICRO AND NANOSYSTEMS
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT
- HEALTH & NANOMEDICINE
- INDUSTRY 4.0, ADDITIVE & 3D MANUFACTURING
- INNOVATIVE AND SMART TEXTILES
- NANO-BIO RELATED PRODUCTS
- NANO-MATERIALS BASED INNOVATION
- NANOSCALE CHARACTERIZATION AND MEASUREMENTS
- QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES
- SAFETY AND SOCIAL IMPACTS (including nano-toxicology)
- TRANSPORT, SPACE & AERONAUTICS
Download the Exhibition Map